Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
Brass hose insert for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
$5.00 - $30.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
$6.95 - $10.99
Avid Adaptors - Hardware sold separately
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$8.00 - $26.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$8.00 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$9.99 - $15.99
Shimano disc brake adaptors.
$9.99 - $15.99
Shimano disc brake adaptors.
$12.00 - $13.00
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
- Short 85mm forged aluminum arm linear brake, for use with standard pull levers, STI - Ideal for Touring, Cyclocross, BMX, etc - Micro-adjust linear springs and angle adjustable threaded pads included
Includes bleed hose, 4oz Shimano mineral oil and instructions
A01S Resin pad is the OEM pad for XT BR-M775 & SLX BR-M665 calipers.
$16.95 - $24.95
These adaptors do not include rotors. Includes adaptors and fixing screws.
$17.99 - $18.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$18.00 - $21.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Shimano D02S Disc Brake Pad is the OEM pad for the Saint M810 caliper.
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
$20.00 - $53.00
Avid's Rear 170mm Post Bracket Hardware Kit has everything you need to mount a 170mm rotor (sold separately) to the back of your bike. Kits include mounting bolts and a 30mm post mount spacer for rear brake installation.
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts · Not compatible with Hope Mono6 or Moto Brakes
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$21.20 - $25.50
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
$21.49 - $25.40
Hope X2 2-Piston Disc Brake Pads. • Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions,but wears faster • Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet-weather durability
Page 1 of 3 Next page