$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
Single Frame Plug for Dropper Routing
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Kit includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 20mm spacer
$6.60 - $6.72
Brake Pad Spreader Springs - Available for Guide Ultimate and Guide X0 brakes
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
$7.00 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
Replacement inner wear plate for MRP chain guides.
This Wheels Manufacturing Shim lets you mount a 1-1/8-inch clamp front derailleur on a 1-inch seat tube.
$8.99 - $17.99
Shimano Deore XT M8000-GS Rear Derailleur Cage Plate
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
- Replacement roller kits for mrp guide systems (includes bearings and hardware) - Lightweight version averages 20g less per roller (with hardware)
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
$9.99 - $10.49
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
The Problem Solvers SpaceOuts Set includes 2 5mm hex bolts and spacers that let you add space between your bottle cage and frame. This comes in handy on frames with clamp-on front derailleurs and tight clearance for cage mounting.
This replacement bolt unit ensures your I-Spec II shifters, dropper levers, and/or brake levers are securely fastened. Make sure your controls are ready to rip.
This is a replacement for the stabilizer unit of your Shimano rear derailleur, also commonly called a roller clutch assembly. A functional stabilizer keeps chains locked onto single ring setups, and reduces chainslap, mis-shifts, and ghost shifting. - Fits XTR RD-M9000, XT RD-M8000, SLX RD-M7000-11
$14.15 - $23.50
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$14.15 - $23.50
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
RockShox Reverb Service Kit Includes O-Rings only
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 8mm long and made of light, durable aluminum.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
Page 1 of 3 Next page